2009年12月4日金曜日

Kendo: The war does not prevent section 32 (below)

Shiyu Ken-ray arms, Zhejiang Province, Wu, such as sculpture, generally speaking, is motionless at the side above the wheel on the body of a pine tree reliable. Cage with a layer of fog in the light of the sword, a colorful rainbow on the right arm by the beauty of his registration thrown everyone, thanks to the gallows was standing there covered with a scarf Rivals yuan Chung expression can, in the blood to the hands of Dada subtitle Ken Feng Shui right arm, his face to prove his suffering was not disclosed. Later, he issued the first letter? It is, he was blindfolded and my scarf was peeled off, but will be able to see clearly my sword " Why, because you, you can find a flaw in me. "" You have to peel a scarf, as the case! I have to peel off the scarf, and I mean that he is under, I have to win the hand of a sword of gold, and I lost Without that you can not lose! "" If he can not peel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿